PLEASE call in advance so we know when to expect you AND use the ‘Drop & Dash’ delivery technique (drop off items inside the green fence gate or outside the door to Welcome Center).
Pinellas Hope is always in need of generous donations from community members like you, and no donation or gift is too small to help. Here are some of the ways that you can make a donation that will impact the lives of the homeless individuals and Veterans at Pinellas Hope.
We cannot pick up donations. Please deliver your items to us at:
5726 126th Avenue N., Clearwater, FL 33760
Donation Do’s and Don’ts
- IF you will need assistance with your donated item, please call the Front Desk (727-556-6397) prior to arriving at Pinellas Hope to ensure someone can assist you.
- Please come to the Welcome Center with your donation or to let our staff know you are at the gate and require assistance (see #1 above).
- Please complete a donation form. While you may not be claiming your gift on your taxes, our funders require us to track the support we receive from the community.
- PLEASE only bring: ‘new’ or ‘gently used’ for clothing; ‘new’ for toiletries’ and ‘gently used’ for household items (twin-sized mattresses & frames, bedding, dishware, cookware)
- Please check this web page or call to see if we need what you would like to donate. For example, we presently have a five year supply of tooth brushes.
Food – Meals
100% of the meals served are donated. 350 dinners each year are prepared offsite by volunteers and served onsite. We serve more than 400 meals each day in our dining pavilion. Learn more and sign up here!
Golf Carts – to drive disabled, medically incapacitated and elderly residents throughout the 10-acre camp and transport supplies
Automobiles – one of our passenger vans was damaged in a ‘Hit & Run’ accident and both our Box Trucks cannot be repaired economically
Drainage – Pinellas Hope was built on a swamp. We need to install a $250,000 – $400,000 drainage system so residents aren’t stuck in mud during the rainy season
Clothing & Household Items
We accept only gently used or new clothing items as well as gently loved furniture and household items.
We provide clothing free to those residents who are in need for everyday living, job interviews and work.
Toiletries (personal hygiene)
When clients first arrive at Pinellas Hope, they are often in need of basic personal care items. 100% of our toiletries are donated. NOTE: We especially need feminine hygiene products.
Many residents live in tents; accordingly, we need the following: tarps, sleeping bags & mats, bug spray.
If you have questions, please contact Jeff by email
Thank you and God Bless you for providing help to and creating hope for those we serve.