Do you want to make a difference?
Do you have some time to spare?
Pinellas Hope has many opportunities for YOU to be involved with us in our mission to provide a hand up rather than a handout to the homeless men and women who are in need of our help. Volunteers are the lifeblood of Pinellas Hope. We need YOUR HELP:
- Front Desk – assist residents and visitors.
Do you enjoy answering phones, greeting people, and can commit to volunteer at least one day per week for a minimum of three months?
- Office – if you have computers skills, we can use your assistance with important records we maintain for all our clients.
Are you ready to help the Pinellas Hope staff with their daily activities, filing, organizing and assisting clients with forms, and can commit to volunteer at least one day per week for a minimum of three months?
- Transportation – we need assistance driving residents to appointments (medical, dental, work, etc.)
- Clothing Closet – help organize our well-stocked clothing boutique and help residents select appropriate clothing for interviews and other events.
- Meals – prepare and serve meals to the residents. Learn more here.
- Respite Program – assist our resident BayCare Health Nurse (the wonderful Sandra Grosvenor, PhD, RN-BC) in providing care for our residents who are convalescing from recent surgery. Learn more here.
The Pinellas Hope residents need your help with resume writing, computer skills, and online job search. If you enjoy teaching others and can commit to volunteer at least one day per week for a minimum of three months.
- Client Mentor
Are you ready to help the Pinellas Hope clients reach their goals and stay motivated to keep moving in a positive direction?
Come visit us and see how your interests and skills fit into our team.
To get started on all our volunteer opportunities, email us the volunteer application below. You will be contacted after we receive your application.
For additional information, please contact us at 727-330-0174. Thank you for your willingness to volunteer at Pinellas Hope!